Monday, May 9, 2016

16 Irrational Thoughts




             SIXTEEN IRRATIONAL THOUGHTS – Samuel Klarreich


1.     Something terrible will happen to me if I make a mistake
2.     There is a right and wrong way to do things
3.     It is awful to be criticized
4.     I must be approved all the time
5.     I must be viewed as competent
6.     People in authority should never be challenged
7.     Life in the workplace must be fair and just
8.     I must be in control all the time
9.     I must anticipate everything
10. I must have things the way I want them
11. Employees who are wrong must be punished
12. I must have somebody’s shoulder to cry on
13. I must feel perfect all the time
14. My worth as a person is exactly equated to my job performance
15. I was promised a corporate rose garden
16. It is too late for me to change

No comments:

Post a Comment