Monday, May 23, 2016

Sixteen Rational thoughts




              Sixteen Rational Thoughts

1.     Mistakes happen and nothing terrible results
2.     There is no clear right and wrong way to do things
3.     I will accept criticism and benefit from it
4.     I will not demand approval from all
5.     I will not always demand of myself to be perfect
6.     I will not be fearful in the presence of authority
7.     I accept life in the workplace is not always fair and just
8.     I give myself permission to be out of control once in a while
9.     I can neither anticipate nor be certain of everything
10. I accept the facst that I will not always get what I want
11. I give others the right to be wrong and will note be hostile to them
12. If I do not receive full support, it is not the end
13. I accept I will not feel superb all the time
14. I will not judge myself by what I do in the workplace
15. I was not promised a corporate rose garden
16. It is not too late for me to change

No comments:

Post a Comment