Monday, May 15, 2017

DIETING AND DEPRIVATION

DIETING AND DEPRIVATION

Stress in life is is normal, the response can be abnormal - eating, drinking
Do not use food/drink as your coping mechanism
Eating compulsively is a measure of your anxiety
Plan your eating
Be assertive and DO NOT let others dictate your food
Many people eat before they think - pseudo hunger
Just as you are the one who started your relationship with food, YOU and only YOU can change it
Begin today the process of retraining your response to external food cues
Whose diet is this - YOURS
     Accept personal responsibility as worth the effort
       urge to eat stop and count to 25
       give your defense time to kick in
       listen to your self, not the food
       establish situational controls - home, eating out, work, parties
Do not say
     I have to entertain in my job
     I am big boned
     I do no have time to exercise
     I do ot have any will power
     My diets never work
     My coach will make me lose weight
     This supplement will solve my problem
     I need a diet to make me thin

No comments:

Post a Comment